Returns Policy and Procedure
We are committed to ensuring that all returns are dealt with in a timely and proficient manner, we will endeavour to have all issues dealt with within 7 working days.
The following procedure are essential, failure to adhere to this can cause delay and or refusal of credit.
• A return form will be provide and must be completed in full before collection can be raised.
• All returning good must have an individual invoice number per item as reference of proof of purchase.
• You must provide the correct codes for all goods.
• A clear description of the fault must be given, reason for return.
• You must print, sign and date the returns form.
• All goods must be packaged sufficiently to prevent unnecessary damage occurring in transport.
• Unwanted goods will incur the cost of collection, plus a 20% restocking charge, please ensure the section on the returns form is completed as acceptance of this charge.
• Any goods returned which are not one of our products will incur the cost of collection and if required back, the returning carriage charge.