Terms and Conditions
These conditions apply to the use of the BathroomsThatsAll website, by accessing the BathroomsThatsAll website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions you may not use or access BathroomsThatsAll.
“Terms and conditions” means these user conditions and the Special User conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the BathroomsThatsAll website; “Product Description” means user conditions relating to individual Products; “Special User conditions” means the user conditions in the Product Description; “Users” means the users of the website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal Information by e-mail using the “Contact us” page or by telephone.
• You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the user conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
• Change our trading user conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the BathroomsThatsAll site (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether our trading user conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the user conditions then you must immediately stop using the BathroomsThatsAll website.
BathroomsThatsAll Associated links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links and resources for you to access at your sole discretion. BathroomsThatsAll will where reasonable practicable be responsible for the availability of the BathroomsThatsAll website with the exception of third party links sites or resources.
Third Party Links:
BathroomsThatsAll are not responsible for the availability of third party websites we do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
We despatch all orders via couriers or Royal Mail based on post code destination, our appointed couriers may use a third party for final delivery. In all cases a signature is required on delivery of your order.
Should you request that a parcel is left without signature, you waive all rights to make claims on failure to deliver, missing items or damaged goods.
Shipping costs are based on weight and on the destination.
Claims for missing parcels must be made within 14 days of placing your order. However, claims, refunds and replacement products or service may take up to 25 days from the day of despatch due to the user conditions of our couriers. In all cases we will endeavour to provide alternative solutions where it is reasonable to do so.
We hope your shopping experience at BathroomsThatsAll exceeds your expectation and that you will be delighted with your purchase. Should you wish to return a product purchased from BathroomsThatsAll, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 14 days) in original, undamaged packaging.* Please ensure you ask for a returns number before returning goods, this way we can track your purchase back into our system. Customers accept the responsibility for postage costs on returned goods.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• To request a refund/returns number please by e-mail using the “Contact us” page or by telephone.
*None of the above user conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations please see our user conditions.
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase.
• The technical steps required to process your order on BathroomsThatsAll are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on our BathroomsThatsAll website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing your order via a series of simple instructions.
• Once you have selected your purchases and gone through the order process we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
• As your product is shipped from the warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance means your order has been processed and is in the process of being despatched or has already been despatched to you. We will notify you if for any reason your order has been cancelled or delayed in accordance with the instructions in change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered is temporarily out of stock.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error.
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main user user conditions.
All orders will be concluded in English.
The details of specific orders will archived by BathroomsThatsAll after despatch. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with BathroomsThatsAll please write to us at the following address: Customer Services, BathroomsThatsAll, Unit 5 East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, Preston, PR7 6TB.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your order if you wish to do so provided that you exercise your right no longer than three working days after the day on which you receive the products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel products after your order has already been despatched please follow the procedure set out in our Returns policy.
Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
• Goods made to your specification
• Perishable goods (for example food and articles of food)
• CD, DVD, tapes or other recording media, software or videos if their seal is broken.
• Swimwear, lingerie and fancy dress wear
Please see our Refund policy for further details.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific user conditions related to that product including, without limitation, user conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the BathroomsThatsAll website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep our website shops as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
BathroomsThatsAll website offers & promotional discounts
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by the BathroomsThatsAll website are valid only for use as part of a purchase made from BathroomsThatsAll website unless otherwise stated.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the BathroomsThatsAll website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
The BathroomsThatsAll website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on BathroomsThatsAll, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The BathroomsThatsAll website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, user conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the BathroomsThatsAll website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the BathroomsThatsAll website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the user conditions for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the User conditions.
• nothing in the user conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the user conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the user conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the user conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the user conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These user conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these user conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what BathroomsThatsAll and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the use user conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these user conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these user conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the user conditions.
The user conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
BathroomsThatsAll, Unit 5 East Terrace, Euxton Lane, Chorley, Preston, PR7 6TB